Maria Pedro Guarino
Maria Pedro Guarino is a full-time Adjunct Professor of the School of Health Sciences of the Polytechnic of Leiria. PhD in Physiology by NOVA Medical School, her area of interest is related to metabolic disease signatures and patterns. She has published several scientific studies in international journals, was responsible for funded projects and grants and co-authors one international patent.
- CBmeter – A new medical device for screening metabolic diseases – SAICT-POL/23278/2016 – Principal Researcher – 126.413,66€
- MOVIDA – Physical Activity Monitoring Platform – SAICT-POL/23878/2016 – Researcher – 127.079,76€
- Veggies4myHeart – Challenges Accelerator – Researcher – 12.500€
- PAIRAR – Processo Assistencial IntegRado ARticulado – Researcher – 44.531,54€
- National Patent PPP 109633 – Dispositivo médico para diagnóstico precoce de doenças metabólicas
- WO2016072875A1 – Neuromodulation device