This year, ciTechCare was represented at the XI National Congress of Physiotherapists (CNFt) and at the 37th Congress of Pulmonology, of the Portuguese Society of Pulmonology (SPP), through oral communications and e-posters, as well as communications by invitation.
Oral communication (CNFt):
1) Silva I, Machado P, Flora S, Cruz J. (2021) Validity and test-retest reliability of smartbands in monitoring Physical activity.
Communications on e-poster (CNFt):
1) Pimenta S, Raposo R, Alves-Guerreiro J, Flora S, Caceiro R, Morais N, Oliveira A, Silva CG, Silva S, Valente C, Andrade L, Rainho A, Martins V, Marques A, Cruz J. (2021) Motives to be physically active and current physical activity levels in people with COPD.
2) Vieira V, Dias D, Miguel E, Matos T, Flora S, Santos L, Marques A, Silva C.G., Cruz J. (2021) Relationship between Fatigue and Physical Activity in COPD.
3) Raposo J, Pimenta S, Alves-Guerreiro J, Flora S, Caceiro R, Morais N, Oliveira A, Silva CG, Ribeiro J, Silva F, Januário F, Career BP, Rodrigues F, Marques A, Cruz J. (2021) Physical activity profile of people with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) in Portugal.
4) Birsanu I, Correia J, Reis M, Flora S, Marcelino R, Diz S, Mourinha B, Silva CG, Barroso M, Cruz J. (2021) Effect of a blowgun shooting exercise programme on the respiratory function of adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
5) Machado P, Pimenta S, Oliveiros B, Ferreira JP, Martins R, Cruz J. (2021) Effect of physical exercise on quality of life after lung cancer and colorectal cancer surgery: Systematic review.
6) Cruz J, Almeida MP, Pinto J, Morais N, Silva A, Barbosa M, Azevedo N, Gagulic S, Oliveira A, Machado F, Jácome C, Marques A. (2021) Interests and training needs in Cardiopulmonary Physiotherapy in Portugal – a study by GIFCR-APFISIO.
Invitated communications (CNFt and SPP):
1) Cruz J. (2021) “Strategies to promote physical activity”, Table 8: Challenge to maintain good results in cardiorespiratory physiotherapy (CNFt).
2) Cruz J. (2021) “Effects and challenges of maintenance programmes”, Table 2: Interventions based on exercise and maintenance of benefits (SPP).
+INFO (CNFt): https://www.cnft.pt/